Thursday 11 February 2021

THE LORD NEEDS YOU AND HAS A PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE.

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word for your meditation and prayer! I am delighted to share the word of encouragement and empowerment, at such a time as this.The title of my message is:"THE LORD NEEDS YOU AND HAS A PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE" It is important to comprehend that God sees you right where you are and needs you because He has a purpose for your life. The Bible says," For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."( Jeremiah 29:11) God has a better plan and purpose for your life. I just want also to mention that, there are three basic needs to every human being. You need somebody to see you; you need somebody to need you; you need something to give your life to. Giving your life to another human being is not enough. Pouring yourself into a career and buying material things will not feed the gnawing need in your heart. There will always be a 'vacancy'  sign flashing in the window of your soul. In my own experience when I discovered Jesus, life seemed to pulse with purpose and meaning. I couldn't keep it to myself. I had to share what I had discovered. But there was a problem. Pastors wouldn't let me preach in the churches because they thought I had ' outhouse religion', so I preached at work places and lunch hour prayer meetings , or wherever anybody would listen. I finally got my chance, though, when they agreed to let me preach at some organized events,  such as youth gatherings, thanksgiving and revival services. That particular day on Sunday people sat listening attentively and many were delivered and uplifted in the name of Jesus Christ.That was the beginning of my journey to my call to Ministry. The Lord started using me in healing and deliverance services, where I saw many souls being won and delivered. I began preaching in season and out of season, spreading the good news of Christ Jesus.( 2 Timothy 4:2-5) That also made me to enrol at a Bible College, in order to further enhance my knowledge and call to Ministry, through training and practical teachings. All of us have  different calls and purposes in life. Know your purpose and plan for your life, and you will fill that emptiness in your life. Once again, "THE LORD KNOWS YOU AND HAS A PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE"  

May God richly bless you!  

Evangelist Fanuel Masikati

Cell: +263778495363      

Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment