Tuesday 16 February 2021

ABUNDANT GRACE

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word of hope and assurance at such a time as this, in the new year. The Amplified Bible in 1 Timothy 1:14 says,
[14]"And the grace (unmerited favor and blessing) of our Lord [actually] flowed out superabundantly and beyond measure for me, accompanied by faith and love that are [to be realized] in Christ Jesus." The title of my new year's message is:"ABUNDANT GRACE"! I just want to start by wishing you a prosperous and fruitful new year. Although, many of us may want to quickly forget about year 2020, because of its many bad experiences and challenges, to some it was an opportunity for learning and experiencing new things in life. However, most of us want to forget this past year 2020, due to a number of reasons, but it is also a year that helped many of us to take stock of many things, and become introspective in many ways. Some people discovered hidden strengths, forgotten and under utilised skills and talents, during the Covid-19 lockdown. Other people revisited and rekindled lost relationships, which made us to appreciate many liberties we have taken for granted in the past. I just want to say " Ebenezer" that's far the Lord has taken us! ( 1 Samuel 7:12) We have made it by His grace, as we survived  2020!" " We declare "2021 THE YEAR OF ABUNDANT GRACE" You have now been ushered into a dawn of new era. A dawn of " ABUNDANT GRACE!" in 2021. You shall experience His glorious presence and abundant grace, despite your past devastating experiences. God's grace is sufficient for you. ( 2 Corinthians 12:9-11)  Although, we may be having a few scars from the past year's experiences, be strong and encourage yourself, since it is now history and water under the bridge.
On a more personal note I know I could not have done it without my faith. My faith in God, His word and His promise that He will never leave me or forsake me (Deut 31:6), that He will supply my every need (Phil 4:19), that if I continue to wait on Him I shall renew my strength, I shall rise up like an eagle, I shall run and not be weary, walk and not faint(Isaiah 40:28-31). I'm still waiting on Him and trusting in Him. I know He will never abandon or dissapoint me. I hope and pray that you know Him and if you don't please, get to know Him. (John 3:16) His strength has sustained us  more than you will ever know, or imagine.(Psalm 73:26) The scripture says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Love and blessings" God has better plans for you and me. He wants you to live your life in abundance.
The Amplified Bible in John 1:16 says,
[16]"For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift." Each one of us has a measure of special grace, which sustains us, everyday. I therefore declare abundant  grace upon you in 2021, in the name of Jesus Christ.
The Amplified Bible in Isaiah 43:18-19 says,
[18]"Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old.
[19]Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." Just forget about the former challenges, problems, bitterness and hatred and focus  on the future. However, if you cling on the past offenses, you may not experience the promised abundant grace and blessings in 2021. Remember, offenses and unforgiveness, can be a barrier and hinderance to your breakthrough and answered prayers.  ( Mark 11:24-26, Isaiah 59:1-3)               The  Living Bible in John 1:16 says,
[16]"We have all benefited from the rich blessings he brought to us—blessing upon blessing heaped upon us!" So abundant grace is your benefit and right, as a born again Christian. We were blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. ( Ephesians 1:3)
The Amplified Bible in John 10:10 says,
[10]"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)". It is only the thief ( devil) who wants to kill, steal and destroy your destiny, relationships, marriages, joy, peace and business and plans. But Jesus came to give us abundant life and abundant grace. Once again just look foward to this year 2021, it has plenty of good surprises for you. "2021 IS THE YEAR OF ABUNDANT GRACE" Once again, I declare        " Abundant Grace" upon you in the name of Jesus Christ! Happy New year 2021! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Have a joyful and peaceful New Year!

Evangelist Fanuel Masikati

Cell:+263778495363          

Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment