Friday 5 February 2021

THERE IS POWER IN THE WORD


 

Greetings the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word for your meditation and prayer! I am delighted to share the word of encouragement and hope at such a time as this! The title of my message is:"THERE IS POWER IN THE WORD" There is power in the name of Jesus, and there is power in the word of God. When my faith and my determination seem to be wavering, I start quoting the Word, because fear is dispelled by faith. And where does faith come from? " So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." ( Romans 10:17) I quote the Word so I can hear the Word of God. Sometimes you need  to read the Bible out loud. Don't just read it silently; speak it so that your ears can hear you saying it. When King David was greatly distressed,  he encouraged himself in the Lord( 1 Samuel   30:6). When you don't have anyone else to build you up, speak the Word of God and encouragement will come every time. The Message Bible in     Acts 20:32 says,          " Now I'm turning you over to God, our marvelous God whose gracious Word can make you into what he wants you to be and give you everything you could possibly need in this community of holy friends. " The word of God has the power to shape, and build you up to become a strong a powerful Christian.  There have been many times in my life when I didn't feel like I had the victory. At times I have gone to a church service when I didn't feel like going. The cares of life were getting to me, and I didn't feel like seeing one more person. I didn't want to smile again. I was tired of smiling. But every time I felt that way, someone in the service would unknowingly minister to me and my situation. Sometimes it was the worship songs that were sung. They would minister to my heart and build me up in faith. Many times as the church elders made the announcements, the Spirit of God came upon them and they ministered words meant just for me. I am sure there are many other people out there, who sometimes feel the same like me. When you encounter that feeling  and experience, try to encourage yourself with the word of God like King David.  At times someone can just come to you with the word of encouragement without knowing that they are ministering to you.  No one will be knowing that you need to be ministered to. Even though I'm in the ministry, there are times I need ministry too. I just want to mention that through worship, exhortation, or sermon, you can receive help in time of need, because you hear the Word of God and your faith is revived. Remember, the Word of God is sharper than a two edged sword....!( Hebrews 4:12, Psalm 119:11, Psalm 119:103-105). Therefore, it has the power to transform lives for the better, in the name of Jesus Christ! Whatever, you may be experiencing right now, just declare the Word of God upon yourself and life will never be the same again. Once again, " There is Power in the Word!"

May God richly bless you!        

Evangelist Fanuel Masikati:+263778495363              

Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment