Wednesday 2 February 2022

YOU HAVE KEPT US UP UNTIL TODAY

 

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. Here is the word for your meditation and prayer. I am delighted to share the word of encouragement and hope at such a time as this. It is that time of the beginning of another new year, when we reflect on the achievements and failures of the past year. There are many things that we went through, good and bad, but we thank God who has taken us this far. The title of my message is: " YOU HAVE KEPT US UP UNTIL TODAY" The Living Bible in Psalms 71:5-9       (5) O Lord, you alone are my hope; I’ve trusted you from childhood.
[6]Yes, you have been with me from birth and have helped me constantly—no wonder I am always praising you!
[7]My success—at which so many stand amazed—is because you are my mighty protector.
[8]All day long I’ll praise and honor you, O God, for all that you have done for me.
[9]And now, in my old age, don’t set me aside. Don’t forsake me now when my strength is failing." The scripture above clearly states that the Lord has been kind and faithful to  you and me over the years to date. I know where I came from and what I went through and suffered, since my childhood. I know you have also gone through many painful experiences as well as joyful moments, but the Lord in all this, has never abandoned you and me. God is a merciful and loving God. I have trusted the living God from childhood. He has been with me from birth; and has constantly helped me even in difficult moments. He is a kind and loving God, who does not abandon His own people. The Lord has kept me so far, and I am very grateful and thankful to His amazing kindness.   Even the scripture in Psalms 71:7 says," My success - at which so many stand amazed- is because you are my mighty protector." Everything you have, and have done, is because the Lord has allowed you to have and possess it. If we all ponder and reflect on our past, we can see and acknowledge that the Lord has done great things in our lives.
The Living Bible in Isaiah 46:4 says,
[4]"I will be your God through all your lifetime, yes, even when your hair is white with age. I made you and I will care for you. I will carry you along and be your Savior." The above scripture assures us that the Lord will always be with us for the rest of our lives. He will assist and protect us all to our old age, because He made us, and will not forsake us.
The Living Bible in Deuteronomy 31:6 says,
[6]"Be strong! Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you.” God is not like man who change anytime, when He promises to bless, He will bless you, He does not fail to do so. God will never leave or forsake His people, because of His unfailing love. He has taken you and me so far, and still cares for you and me, up until today. What an amazing God!
The Living Bible in Isaiah 43:2 says,
[2]"When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you." There are times when we have faced many storms of life and challenges, but the Lord has taken us through; and never abandoned us. Even through floods and fiery fires, He has held us by His loving hand. He has protected us from dangerous diseases and sicknesses, including the nagging corona virus. We have survived by His grace. God is a caring and loving God.
The Living Bible in Joshua 1:5 says,
[5]"No one will be able to oppose you as long as you live, for I will be with you just as I was with Moses; I will not abandon you or fail to help you."  The above scripture again confirms God's steadfast love.               The Living Bible in Hebrews 13:5 also says,
[5]"Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never, never fail you nor forsake you.”
God didn't bring you this far just to abandon you. He is always with you and will be with you forever. The Living Bible in Psalms 124:1-2,4,6-8 says,
[1]"If the Lord had not been on our side (let all Israel admit it), if the Lord had not been on our side,
[2](2-3) we would have been swallowed alive by our enemies, destroyed by their anger.
[4](4-5) We would have drowned beneath the flood of these men’s fury and pride.
[6]Blessed be Jehovah who has not let them devour us.
[7]We have escaped with our lives as a bird from a hunter’s snare. The snare is broken and we are free!
[8]Our help is from the Lord who made heaven and earth." The scripture above is a testimony of God's mercifulness and kindness. You and me are a testimony of God's grace and mercy that we are alive today. There are some people who also deserved to live, like you and me, but they are no more, so you have every reason to thank God for the crossover to 2022. Thank God that you are alive today, which is the greatest miracle, mankind can have. The gift of life is so precious; and we must all be grateful that we have seen today.
The Living Bible in Genesis 28:15 says,
[15]"What’s more, I am with you, and will protect you wherever you go, and will bring you back safely to this land; I will be with you constantly until I have finished giving you all I am promising.”  God's promises never fail. When He promises to to bless, He will bless you.( Numbers 23:19-20) The Living Bible in Jeremiah 29:11 says,
[11]"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." God has better plans for you and me. He has plans to prosper you and not to harm you. He is a caring and loving God.
The Living Bible in Luke 2:10 says,
[10]"but the angel reassured them.
“Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you the most joyful news ever announced, and it is for everyone!"  Finally, though you may have gone through tough and difficult times in the past, the scripture above promises us Good News which is  coming ahead, soon. Remember, the word also says, " When the time is right, the Lord will make it happen.( Isaiah 60:22) The Holy spirit revealed me that, 2022 is a "YEAR OF GOOD NEWS." Expect good news this year, any time. "2022 IS A YEAR OF GOOD NEWS" Today you and me, we have every reason to say" Mighty God " YOU HAVE KEPT US UP UNTIL TODAY" Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year! This year, you shall testify the goodness of the Lord, while you are still here, in the land of the living!(Psalms 27:13-14)  It shall be well with you, in due season.(Galatians 6:9) 

May God richly bless you! 

Evangelist Fanuel Masikati

Email: divinerevelations@gmail.com            

Contact cell:+263778495363

No comments:

Post a Comment