Thursday 8 August 2019

GOD'S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

 
 
 
 
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word for your prayer and meditation!
The Bible in 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 says, "Three different times I begged God to make me well again. Each time he said, “No. But I am with you; that is all you need. My power shows up best in weak people.” Now I am glad to boast about how weak I am; I am glad to be a living demonstration of Christ’s power, instead of showing off my own power and abilities. Since I know it is all for Christ’s good, I am quite happy about “the thorn,” and about insults and hardships, persecutions and difficulties; for when I am weak, then I am strong—the less I have, the more I depend on him".
 
From the scripture above apostle Paul, after experiencing so many challenges and persecutions, he was convinced that it was only God's grace that could sustain him in His ministry as servant of God. We don't live and survive on our own. It is by God's grace that we are what we are. ( 1 Corinthians 15:10).
 
I declare that whatever, pain, scar, thorn, nail and needle that is in your flesh and heart, God's grace is sufficient for you.
Stop worrying and panicking, His grace is sufficient for you.
Remember, Jesus is the only solution and answer to all our problems and challenges, in life!
 
 
May God richly bless you.                           
 
 
Evangelist Fanuel Masikati
Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com
Cell:263778495363

No comments:

Post a Comment