Thursday 8 August 2019

FORGIVE AND YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN

 
 
 
 
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word for your meditation and prayer! 
The title of my message is : "FORGIVE AND YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN!"
 
The Amplified Bible Psalm 32:1-11 talks of       " Blessedness of Forgiveness and of Trust in God."  Did you know that forgiveness and trust in God  attracts blessings? The scripture says, "Blessed [fortunate, prosperous, favored by God] is he whose transgression is forgiven, And whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute wickedness, And in whose spirit there is no deceit. When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all the day long. For day and night Your hand [of displeasure] was heavy upon me; My energy (vitality, strength) was drained away as with the burning heat of summer. Selah. I acknowledged my sin to You, And I did not hide my wickedness; I said, “I will confess [all] my transgressions to the Lord”; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah. Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to You [for forgiveness] in a time when You [are near and] may be found; Surely when the great waters [of trial and distressing times] overflow they will not reach [the spirit in] him. You are my hiding place; You, Lord, protect me from trouble; You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you [who are willing to learn] with My eye upon you. Do not be like the horse or like the mule which have no understanding, Whose trappings include bridle and rein to hold them in check, Otherwise they will not come near to you. Many are the sorrows of the wicked, But he who trusts in and relies on the Lord shall be surrounded with compassion and lovingkindness. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous [who actively seek right standing with Him]; Shout for joy, all you upright in heart."
 
From the scripture above it is clear that blessings and divine favour are attracted by living a Holy, upright and sinless life.
Those who harbour unforgiveness and grudges, live in self exile and self imposed prison full of bitterness and stress. 
 
If you are one of them, make a decision to repent and you will be forgiven and set free today in the name of Jesus. 
If God can forgive you your trespasses, who are you not to forgive others?
You find a person saying I can forgive, but will not forget.
If that is the case with you right now, learn to forgive and forget.
 
If you cannot forget then you are keeping a dust bin of deleted items that can still be retrieved in your mind later or any time when you are offended or triggered by offenses.
Think about it and delete all those people who offended you in the past and you will live a clean and stress free life. 
 
Jesus forgave all of us our sins, and everything was nailed with him on the cross.
Why can you not forgive and forget? ( Romans 3:23, Colossians 1:12-14, Colossians 2:14, John 19:30)
 
Pray for forgiveness today and you will be forgiven and delivered from your self imposed prison.  Remember our Lord is a caring and loving Father whose mercies endure forever.
Allow the Holy Spirit to touch and change your life today, by forgiving someone, and you will live an offense free life.
 
You cannot worship and praise the Lord freely, while toiling in a prison of bitterness and hurt! Release that person from your heart today, and you will be delivered from that sickness and disease caused by depression and stresses, such as high blood pressure,  sugar diabetes and mental illnesses, among others. 
 
 Please note that unforgiveness and hatred, can be a hindrance to your breakthrough and blessings.  ( Isaiah 43:25, 1 John 1:8-10, Matthew 6:9-14, Isaiah 1:18-19, Mark 11:24-26, John 3:16).
Some Prayers cannot be answered unless you forgive now! ( Isaiah 59:1-4)
 
Forgive and you will also be forgiven!.
In Jesus' name -Amen! 
 
May God richly bless you!           
 
 
 
Evangelist Fanuel Masikati
Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com
Cell:263778495363
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment