Thursday 30 September 2021

LEANING ON THE ARM OF THE SPIRIT

 

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word for your meditation and prayer! I am pleased to share the word of hope at such a time as this.The title of my message is "LEANING ON THE ARM OF THE SPIRIT" The Amplified Bible in Proverbs 3:5-6 says,
[5]"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
[6]In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths." I just want to start by mentioning that, if you are a child of God you must always  trust and lean on God, if you have to succeed in your plan or purpose for life. The scripture above is very clear, because it urges us to trust and depend on God. I personally can't do anything in the natural. I have to depend wholly upon the Holy Ghost. Even in my ministry I stepped into my place - slowly but willingly with the aid of the Holy spirit. And we must all step into our  place, because it's going to take all of us in our place working together to bring to pass the plan of God, for this last moment.
The Amplified Bible in 1 Corinthians 2:12 0psays,
[12]"Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God." The Holy spirit enables you to realise and appreciate the gifts that are upon us as God's children.
The Amplified Bible in John 14:26 says,
[26]"But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you." Furthermore, the Holy spirit is our helper and comforter, who helps us to achieve the impossible, including the fulfillment of God's call in our lives. Just as God has stretched me and turned me every which way but loose, He is going to do the same for you. God is going to stretch you from now until the end of your life.  Let him stretch you. You will walk in peace.,(Isaiah 26:3) You will walk in prosperity. You will walk in health. And you will walk in victory. Are you ready to walk in those places. Are you ready to accept your call?
The Amplified Bible in Philippians 4:13 says,
[13]"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]." In other words the above scripture confirms that you can do all things through Christ, who strengthens you. Every assignment  and call in our lives, can be done, as long as God is on our side.( Romans 8:31-32) When I asked the Lord at some stage that, "Why do you always ask me to do something I don't feel comfortable doing?" He said, " Fanuel, I want you to learn to wholly depend upon Me" We all must come to the place where we say, "God, I am totally depending upon You. All that I am, all that I have, and all that I am capable of doing is found only in You." There is supernatural ability and grace found in the Presence of God. The Holy Spirit has been given to us and wants to empower us and enable us to walk out God's plan. But we must wholly depend upon Him. As we do, we will experience much peace and joy and walk in victory in every area of life.(Philippians 4:7, Psalm 16:11). Allow the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you all the time, in order to accomplish God's plan and purpose for your life. Lean on the Arm of the spirit and you will never go wrong. In everything you do just say, " Holy Spirit take over and have your way!" That will help you to make the right decisions in life. It is well and it shall be well with you, in the name of Jesus Christ!

May God richly bless you!                  

Evangelist Fanuel Masikati

Contact cell:+263778495363   

Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment