Thursday 30 September 2021

FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED

 

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word for your meditation and prayer! I am pleased to share the message of hope and encouragement at such a time as this. The title of my message is: " FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED" I just want to start by saying, never start anything you don't intend to finish. I am so grateful to my parents who taught me the principle of finishing what I will have started. It's a godly principle of faithfulness and commitment that we can all benefit from practicing. The Living Bible in Psalms 138:8 says,
[8]The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your loving-kindness, Lord, continues forever. Don’t abandon me—for you made me."
The Amplified Bible in Psalm 138:8 says,
[8]The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever–forsake not the works of Your own hands. [Ps. 57:2; Phil. 1:6.]" According to the scripture above we are assured that the Lord will always perfect all that which concerns our lives. He will always help you to finish what He has  started as well as that which you have also stated in your life.( Phillipians 1:6) Remember, God did not call you to have you give up and quit before finishing your course. So when those times come ( and they will come) when you feel like giving up, just look at the devil square in the face and say, " Mr  Devil, I am going to finish my course! I am going to fulfill the call of God on my life!" God rewards the faithful. So remember your call and the plan of God for your life.( Jeremiah 29:11) Just as the Apostle Paul did, forget what is behind and              " strain" toward what is ahead. Focus your eyes on winning the prize. Run the race focusing on the Lord, don't give up!
The Amplified Bible in Philippians 3:12-14 says,
[12]"Not that I have now attained [this ideal], or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own.
[13]I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
[14]I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward." In order to win the prize, you must be trained well. You must be sharp, for the work that God has for you to do is specialized. You have to be trained for it. Therefore, now is the time to focus. I am excited about what God has in store for all of us. I believe we are going to go higher heights and deeper depths. God wants to move each of us into a closer relationship with Him. " Draw near me, and I draw near you, ...." ( James 4:8) He wants us to get to the point where we are walking in the Spirit every moment of our life.
The Living Bible in Jude 1:20 says,
[20]"But you, dear friends, must build up your lives ever more strongly upon the foundation of our holy faith, learning to pray in the power and strength of the Holy Spirit." It's important to stay in the Spirit every minute of your life. Even though your life may be busy and time may be short, that doesn't mean you can neglect your prayer life. We must Pray continually in the Spirit.( Romans 8:26-27) Pray without ceasing!(1 Thessalonians 5:17) Walking in the Spirit does not mean that you are flaky in the Spirit. There is a big difference. When people fail to do something they usually blame it on the Spirit. Never act superficial, be real in order for God to be real in your life. I just want to also say you cannot change God's plan and purpose for your life. What God has started, He will finish it. The Amplified Bible in 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 says,
[24]"Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but [only] one receives the prize? So run [your race] that you may lay hold [of the prize] and make it yours.
[25]Now every athlete who goes into training conducts himself temperately and restricts himself in all things. They do it to win a wreath that will soon wither, but we [do it to receive a crown of eternal blessedness] that cannot wither.
[26]Therefore I do not run uncertainly (without definite aim). I do not box like one beating the air and striking without an adversary.
[27]But [like a boxer] I buffet my body [handle it roughly, discipline it by hardships] and subdue it, for fear that after proclaiming to others the Gospel and things pertaining to it, I myself should become unfit [not stand the test, be unapproved and rejected as a counterfeit]." Work out your salvation with fear and trembling, in order to finish your race strong. Start strong and finish strong. Don't stagger or waver in your Christian faith. Once again, " FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED". Don't abandon the race halfway! Because the Lord will never abandon His own. Remain hopeful and strong, you will surely make it in life, in due season.(Galatians 6:9, Isaiah 60:22) 

May God richly bless you all!

Evangelist Fanuel Masikati

Contact cell:+263778495363   

Email:divine revelations7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment