Tuesday 12 April 2022

ABIDING IN POWER

 

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ! Here is the word for your meditation and prayer! I am delighted to share the word of hope and empowerment at such a time as this! The title of my message is: " ABIDING IN POWER" Abide in the the presence of the power of God, where victory is assured. If we remain in the right place with God, He can do anything with our lives. He
can work through us. There was  power and majesty that fell on Jesus when He received the Spirit. The Living Bible in Matthew 3:16-17 says,
[16]"After his baptism, as soon as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God coming down in the form of a dove.
[17]And a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, and I am wonderfully pleased with him.” He was no longer the same when the Spirit of power fell upon Him. He had received the mighty anointing power of God. He attained submission, and as He submitted, He was more and more covered with the power and led by the Spirit. He came out of the wilderness more full of God, more clothed with the  Spirit, and more ready for the fight. ( Matthew 4:1-11) The empowerment had such an effect  on Him that other people saw it and flocked to hear Him, and great blessings came to the land.This can also happen to you and me, if we abide in Christ forever, as born again children of God.The Holy Spirit coming upon an individual changes Him and fertilizes his spiritual life. All things are possible if we reach this place and remain in it, that is, abide in it.
The Living Bible in John 15:5,7
[5]“Yes, I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in me and I in him shall produce a) large crop of fruit. For apart from me you can’t do a thing.
[7]But if you stay in me and obey my commands, you may ask any request you like, and it will be granted!" If we abide in Christ, only one thing is going to accomplish the purpose of God, which is to be filled with the Spirit. We must yield and submit until our bodies are saturated with God, so that, at any moment God's  will can be revealed. We need a great hunger and thirsty for God.( Psalm 42:1-2) Thousands must be brought to a knowledge of the truth. If one knows the truth they will be set free,  because the truth of God's word, sets us all free.( John 8:31-32) This will only be brought about by human instrumentality, when the instrument is at a place where he will say all that the Holy Spirit directs him to do. " Be still and know that I am God"( Psalms 46:10)
The Living Bible in Acts 1:8 says,
[8]"But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power to testify about me with great effect, to the people in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, about my death and resurrection.” When we are filled by the Holy Spirit power of God, we can boldly proclaim the Gospel of Christ without fear or favour. I know what I am talking about, because I have experienced this in my ministry, several times. When the Spirit of God says, " Be still and know that I am God", this place of tranquility,  is where we know that He is controlling us and that He moves us by the mighty power of His Spirit. Ezekiel said, " I prophesied as I was commanded" (Ezekiel 37:7) He did what he was told to do. It takes more to live in that place, than in any other that I know of - to live in the place where you hear God's voice. ( Isaiah 30:21) Only by the power of the Spirit can you quickly do as you are told. We must stay in the place where we see God, where we always hear His voice, and from where He sends us with messages that bring life and power and victory. ( Amos 3:7)
The Living Bible in Psalms 62:11 says,
[11](11-12) "God has said it many times, that power belongs to him (and also, O Lord, steadfast love belongs to you). " Yes indeed all power we need to survive and operate in, belongs to God. When you abide in power, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.( Philippians 4:13) God's power and Spirit will enable you to accomplish your purpose and plan for life. God's Holy Spirit power, destroys all powers of darkness and demonic spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ. Even good news will be your portion, if you abide in God's power. Good news will also be my portion, in the name of Jesus Christ!  

May God richly bless you!   

Apostle Fanuel Masikati

Contact:+263778495363       

Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment