Wednesday 21 July 2021

DON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DISTRACT YOU.


 

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. Here is the word for your meditation and prayer! I am pleased to share the word of encouragement and hope at such a time as this! The title of my message is: "DON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DISTRACT YOU" My scripture reading once again is found in The Amplified Bible in 1 Peter 5:7-10 says,
[7]"Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. [Ps. 55:22.]
[8]Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
[9]Withstand him; be firm in faith [against his onset–rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined], knowing that the same (identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world.
[10]And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you." As I continue to share on the issue of casting your cares upon the Lord, I want to say, several years ago, I began to be concerned about some things. I tried to worry about them, but every time I would think about a particular situation, I started worrying about it. I knew I was supposed to cast my care upon the Lord, and would try to do just that. The devil would bring it back again and again. Remember, in my previous sharing I said " Don't play by the devil's rule, but play by God's rule. I would cast the care and the devil would bring it back - on and on, this went until  the Lord revealed something to me. He said, "These worried thoughts are mere distractions to keep you from doing what I have called you to do." Mere distractions! I decided then and there to stop letting the devil ditract me from my calling. You have a destiny to fulfill. Don't allow the devil to distract you with worry, fear,  and anxiety. 
The Amplified Bible in Philippians 4:6-8 says,
[6]"Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.
[7]And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
[8]For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]." Worry and anxiety distracts your faith in God. Not only will those emotions harm you mentally and spiritually, they will eventually start to harm you physically. Worry is a sin, and worry will make you sick - physically sick. Satan will purposely create things for you to worry about. He wants you distracted and distressed  and sick. So right now, purpose in your heart  that you will not worry. How do you keep from worrying? Get rid of whatever things you are tempted to worry about. How do you get rid of them? By casting them upon the Lord! It may help you to physically stand up where you are and go through the emotions of casting a fishing line. Imagine your hook is hooked onto all the cares you have been carrying. Then learn back and cast that line of cares out beyond you - casting them upon the Lord  because He cares for you! You may have financial cares right now. Cast them away. You may have family problems.  Cast them upon the Lord. Of course, He expects us to do our part in the natural. But when you have done everything you can do, cast the rest upon the Lord. He will take care of it! If it's praying. Pray and leave everything to God. Once we have cast our concerns  upon the Lord, we can start praying out His concerns and His plans. As you cast your cares on the Lord, say, " Once and for all, I'm casting these cares upon the Lord, never to receive them back in my thought life." ( 2 Corinthians 10:3-5). The following is a prophetic utterance I received from the Lord in a church service in which I preached, some time. " As you cast your care upon the Lord, you shall rise. You shall rise to a level as you 've never seen before. For you see, my voice has been so dim. But as yoy walk with Me without distractions, That voice shall speak stronger and stronger.............    Come with an open heart and say, " God, what would you have me pray about tonight?" As you do that, revelation after revelation ,after revelation ( will flow) ....... And where there was trouble, there shall be peace. And where there has been frustration, there shall be tranquility. So make Me the center. Make Me the center! And simplify, simplify, simplify...."
As we seek the Lord to develop this kind of relationship with our heavenly Father, He is going to give us boldness where we need boldness.
The Living Bible in Matthew 11:28 says,
[28]"Come to me and I will give you rest—all of you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Wear my yoke—for it fits perfectly—and let me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls; for I give you only light burdens.” He is going to give us strength where we need strength and rest. He is going to give us wisdom where we need wisdom. And He is going to give us peace where we need peace.
The  Amplified Bible in Hebrews 13:6 says,
[6]"So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me? [Ps. 27:1;118:6.]" The Lord will carry us through all the trials that may come our way. He will carry us through all the hard places - right through them. And will come out rejoicing on the other side.(Isaiah 43:1-3)  Remember, Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning"( Psalm 30:5, 10, 11, 12) I want to do God's will. How about you? Are you yearning for more? Are you wanting to go higher? Are you ready to go further in His presence? Let's begin by casting our cares upon the Lord. If it takes practice, practice! Don't worry about it; sleep soundly. And if you awaken with worry, say it again, " I am casting my cares on the Lord." Peace, tranquility, wholeness, wellness - these and more shall be yours as you learn to trust and rest in the Lord! Cast all your cares upon the Lord. "DON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DISTRACT YOU!"  Play by God's rule and not by the devil's rule. Peace and Joy to you All! SHALOM!

May God richly bless you!
              

Evangelist Fanuel Masikati

Contact:+263778495363     

Email:divinerevelations7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment